Meeting

  • Carol Rodgers
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 9, 2010
      Aah, thanks Nancy, for the doll and for keeping me informed.  If Peggy is taking us to the Dollshop in Homewood, then I've been there before.  It has been a few years though.  The owner was a very nice lady.  It seems like I remember her serving us something in the back room while we were there.  Again, it's been so long I may have it mixed up with something else.  Anyway, it was a pleasurable experience.

      Today is the first day in over a week that I didn't feel sick when I woke up.  I still have laryngitis so it wears me out if I talk too long, but at least I don't feel weak.  I have not done anything doll related.  I had hoped to complete a project, but I guess now that won't happen until the beginning of the year (Godwilling).  I had a great idea for a doll project that I would like to share with the group, maybe you guys might like it.  Anyway I pray that I will be fine and in town for the next meeting.  I am planning to go out of town during Thanksgiving week, but I should be back (hopefully), by the December meeting.

      Carol
    • NANCIKATZ1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 9, 2010
        Carol,
        We will hope you can make the December meeting.
        Kick that bug!
        We will be very interested in hearing your idea for a club project.
        Betty thought it was time to do a more challenging long term project.
        So, we are thinking of starting in March.
        We will be using the Shaniqua doll pattern as our base.
        We will be using Dru's skeleton making techniques.
        And we will be using Betty's Techniques for Paper clay face enhancement and cloth over faces.    What do you think?   Interested?
        Nancy
      • Peg
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 9, 2011
          Just to let you all know there will be NO Meeting this month as Carrie and I are both in class the 10th.
        • Peggy Palmer
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 10, 2014
            Do not stress yourself. What I have to eat will freeze until next month or make groceries for the week. With few expected I will not set the tables up until we see if we need them. :)

            Sent from my iPad
          • mwbyr327
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 10, 2014

              Hi guys,

                Miss you all !  I won't be able to come to the meeting either...  : (

                                                                                                                             Merut