Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?

Expand Messages
  • Pablo Gonzalez
    YES...but where is here ? ... De: Kittie & John Asunto: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? Para:
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      YES...but where is "here"?

      --- El jue 1-jul-10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentlefolk@...> escribió:

      De: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentlefolk@...>
      Asunto: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
      Para: TownandCountryGentlefolk@...
      Fecha: jueves, 1 de julio de 2010, 12:52

      Is there anyone for wrestling here?


       
    • Adrian Navarro
      Likewise, but I do not like getting punched in the face. ... From: David Adams Subject: [fighting4fun] WRESTLING To:
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        Likewise, but I do not like getting punched in the face.

        --- On Tue, 7/20/10, David Adams <punchmandc@...> wrote:

        From: David Adams <punchmandc@...>
        Subject: [fighting4fun] WRESTLING
        To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 2:34 PM

         

        I love to wrestle also I box and GP? In very good shape, you?

        --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

        From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
        Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
        To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
        Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 3:52 PM



        Is there anyone for wrestling here?





      • Adrian Navarro
        I am in my 50 s but in good shape, still can take a guy down on the mats ... From: David Harris Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          I am in my 50's but in good shape, still can take a guy down on the mats

          --- On Tue, 7/20/10, David Harris <punchingsc@...> wrote:

          From: David Harris <punchingsc@...>
          Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
          To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 2:29 PM

           

          I live in Sumter. How old you guys?

          --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

          From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
          Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
          To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
          Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 3:52 PM



          Is there anyone for wrestling here?





        • Adrian Navarro
          Travel north to Oregon where the real wrestlers are ... From: John Borsos Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To:
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            Travel north to Oregon where the real wrestlers are

            --- On Mon, 7/19/10, John Borsos <lbfighter@...> wrote:

            From: John Borsos <lbfighter@...>
            Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
            To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 5:16 PM

             

            come to california,  I'll wrestle you.

            --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

            From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
            Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
            To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
            Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 8:52 AM



            Is there anyone for wrestling here?





          • Wade Opaczewski
            I am 36. can you call me at 419-297-7419 ... From: David Harris Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To:
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 21, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              I am 36. can you call me at 419-297-7419

              --- On Tue, 7/20/10, David Harris <punchingsc@...> wrote:

              From: David Harris <punchingsc@...>
              Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
              To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 2:29 PM

               
              I live in Sumter. How old you guys?

              --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

              From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
              Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
              To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
              Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 3:52 PM

              Is there anyone for wrestling here?



            • martin murphy
              thanks for the link ... From: Patrice Huot Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com Date:
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 25, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                thanks for the link

                --- On Sun, 18/7/10, Patrice Huot <pat25361@...> wrote:

                From: Patrice Huot <pat25361@...>
                Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sunday, 18 July, 2010, 19:56

                 

                Hello
                 
                We have a league of about 20 active wrestlers in Sherbrooke (qc) Canada.  Over 100 wrestlers allready did participate to our videos
                 
                Here is a link to our website to see our wrestlers   www.fighting4fun. com
                 
                Pat


                From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 11:52:50 AM
                Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?



                Is there anyone for wrestling here?





              • Adrian Navarro
                Do you wrestle? ... From: martin murphy Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com Date:
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  Do you wrestle?

                  --- On Sun, 7/25/10, martin murphy <thyy_wrestle@...> wrote:

                  From: martin murphy <thyy_wrestle@...>
                  Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                  To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:36 AM

                   

                  thanks for the link

                  --- On Sun, 18/7/10, Patrice Huot <pat25361@yahoo. com> wrote:

                  From: Patrice Huot <pat25361@yahoo. com>
                  Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                  To: fighting4fun@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Sunday, 18 July, 2010, 19:56

                   

                  Hello
                   
                  We have a league of about 20 active wrestlers in Sherbrooke (qc) Canada.  Over 100 wrestlers allready did participate to our videos
                   
                  Here is a link to our website to see our wrestlers   www.fighting4fun. com
                   
                  Pat


                  From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                  To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                  Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 11:52:50 AM
                  Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?



                  Is there anyone for wrestling here?






                • Adrian Navarro
                  I live in oregon, near Portland ... From: Pablo Gonzalez Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To:
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    I live in oregon, near Portland

                    --- On Wed, 7/21/10, Pablo Gonzalez <pgonzalezvilla@...> wrote:

                    From: Pablo Gonzalez <pgonzalezvilla@...>
                    Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                    To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 11:37 AM

                     

                    YES...but where is "here"?

                    --- El jue 1-jul-10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> escribió:

                    De: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                    Asunto: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                    Para: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                    Fecha: jueves, 1 de julio de 2010, 12:52



                    Is there anyone for wrestling here?




                     


                  • Wade Opaczewski
                    Call me at 419-297-7419, my name is Wade ... From: Adrian Navarro Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To:
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Call me at 419-297-7419, my name is Wade

                      --- On Wed, 7/21/10, Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...> wrote:

                      From: Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...>
                      Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                      To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 3:21 PM

                       
                      Travel north to Oregon where the real wrestlers are

                      --- On Mon, 7/19/10, John Borsos <lbfighter@yahoo. com> wrote:

                      From: John Borsos <lbfighter@yahoo. com>
                      Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                      To: fighting4fun@ yahoogroups. com
                      Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 5:16 PM

                       
                      come to california,  I'll wrestle you.

                      --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

                      From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                      Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                      To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 8:52 AM



                      Is there anyone for wrestling here?






                    • David Harris
                      You re right--some tough guys there!! Take your shirt off lets go!! Gut punchin too? ... From: Adrian Navarro Subject: Re:
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                      • 0 Attachment
                        You're right--some tough guys there!! Take your shirt off lets go!! Gut punchin' too?

                        --- On Wed, 7/21/10, Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...> wrote:

                        From: Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...>
                        Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                        To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 3:21 PM

                         
                        Travel north to Oregon where the real wrestlers are

                        --- On Mon, 7/19/10, John Borsos <lbfighter@yahoo. com> wrote:

                        From: John Borsos <lbfighter@yahoo. com>
                        Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                        To: fighting4fun@ yahoogroups. com
                        Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 5:16 PM

                         
                        come to california,  I'll wrestle you.

                        --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

                        From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                        Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                        To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                        Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 8:52 AM



                        Is there anyone for wrestling here?






                      • David Harris
                        where you at man?   ... From: Adrian Navarro Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING? To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                        • 0 Attachment
                          where you at man?  

                          --- On Wed, 7/21/10, Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...> wrote:

                          From: Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...>
                          Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                          To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 3:19 PM

                           
                          I am in my 50's but in good shape, still can take a guy down on the mats

                          --- On Tue, 7/20/10, David Harris <punchingsc@yahoo. com> wrote:

                          From: David Harris <punchingsc@yahoo. com>
                          Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                          To: fighting4fun@ yahoogroups. com
                          Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 2:29 PM

                           
                          I live in Sumter. How old you guys?

                          --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

                          From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                          Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                          To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                          Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 3:52 PM



                          Is there anyone for wrestling here?






                        • David Adams
                          Hi, I d try you for sure.  Age unimportant. You into punching? ... From: Adrian Navarro Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Hi, I'd try you for sure.  Age unimportant. You into punching?

                            --- On Wed, 7/21/10, Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...> wrote:

                            From: Adrian Navarro <adrian.navarro06@...>
                            Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                            To: fighting4fun@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 3:19 PM

                             
                            I am in my 50's but in good shape, still can take a guy down on the mats

                            --- On Tue, 7/20/10, David Harris <punchingsc@yahoo. com> wrote:

                            From: David Harris <punchingsc@yahoo. com>
                            Subject: Re: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                            To: fighting4fun@ yahoogroups. com
                            Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 2:29 PM

                             
                            I live in Sumter. How old you guys?

                            --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com> wrote:

                            From: Kittie & John <townandcountrygentl efolk@yahoo. com>
                            Subject: [fighting4fun] ANYONE FOR WRESTLING?
                            To: TownandCountryGentl efolk@yahoo. com
                            Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 3:52 PM



                            Is there anyone for wrestling here?






                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.