Fw: The Ultimate Cyber Wrestling Group

  • Rod G
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009

      Hi guys:

      With the Moderators permission......

      If you have any experience in cyber wrestling or boxing...... .and if you havent but want to learn more......and even if you just enjoying reading the action....we recommend you to take a look at the following group:

      Cyber_fight_guys is one of the longest established and most popular cyber fight groups and we cater for a wide variety of styles and tastes......erotic and non erotic action is encouraged ...

      So if you enjoy HOT cyber action and are willing to share it by posting your bouts to the group....join today

      Slide into some gear or not...whatever your preference......get into the ring and hit up an opponent ......we feel sure you wont regret it!!

      Our CFG motto is...KEEP 'EM CUMMING.........and if you join it could be you having fun too!

      Regards

      Rod and Simon
       Group Owners