CHECK OUT OUR HOT YAHOO CYBER FIGHT GROUP

  • Rod G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008

      Hi guys

      With the MODERATORS PERMISSION we would like you to check out one of the best and most active Yahoo groyps...we currently have over 3000 members.

      The Ultimate CYBER group is dedicated to offering FIGHT action to GUYS of all ages (18+) and as an ADULT group allows EROTIC as well as NON EROTIC wrestling and boxing.

      If you are into wrestling or boxing for stakes then feel free to post your bouts .....submission and emission action is welcummed. If you have FIGHT related pics to share with us then you can post them too.

      The group is all about having FUN...so cum and enjoy it...CFG is on the UP in all senses of the word.

      Take a look:

      You will be sure of a warm welcum in this HOT cyber group from all at CFG.

      Rod and Simon

      Group Co-Owners

      Not happy with your email address?
      Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!