CHECK OUT OUR HOT CYBER FIGHT GROUP!!!

  • Rod Gilbert
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007

      Hi Guys

      With the MODERATORS PERMISSION  we would like you to check out one of the best and most active cyber fight groups ...

      This Ultimate CYBER group is dedicated to offering FIGHT action to GUYS of all ages (over 18) and as an ADULT group allows EROTIC as well as NON EROTIC WRESTLING and BOXING.

      If you are into wrestling and boxing for stakes then feel free to post your bouts ...submission and emission action is welcummed!!

      The group is all about having FUN ....so cum and enjoy all we have to offer ....CFG is on the UP in all senses off the word!

      Take a look

      You are sure of a warm welcum in this HOT cyber group from all at CFG!!!!

      Rod

      Group Co-owner.

    • Rod Gilbert
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008

        Hi Guys

        With the MODERATORS PERMISSION  we would like you to check out one of the best and most active cyber fight groups ...

        This Ultimate CYBER group is dedicated to offering FIGHT action to GUYS of all ages (over 18) and as an ADULT group allows EROTIC as well as NON EROTIC WRESTLING and BOXING.

        If you are into wrestling and boxing for stakes then feel free to post your bouts ...submission and emission action is welcummed!!

        The group is all about having FUN ....so cum and enjoy all we have to offer ....CFG is on the UP in all senses off the word!

        Take a look

        You are sure of a warm welcum in this HOT cyber group from all at CFG!!!!

        Rod

        Group Co-owner.

        Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference