Want to box, MI,WI.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Looking for people interested in putting on the gloves and fighting
      full contact, man to man, whatever level you're at. Cauc. male, 6'1",
      182lbs, average build, beginner boxer.
    • John Borsos
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        if you ever get to california. I'll glove up and fight
        you.
        5'9", 170 lb here in Long Beach, CA
        --- Mark <markgrayinator@...> wrote:

        > Looking for people interested in putting on the
        > gloves and fighting
        > full contact, man to man, whatever level you're at.
        > Cauc. male, 6'1",
        > 182lbs, average build, beginner boxer.

      • Mark Allen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          Don't travel much, actually can't afford to travel much, but I'll keep the offer in mind.

                                          Mark/Nudeboxerguy

          --- Mark <markgrayinator@...> wrote:

          > Looking for people interested in putting on the
          > gloves and fighting
          > full contact, man to man, whatever level you're at.
          > Cauc. male, 6'1",
          > 182lbs, average build, beginner boxer.

          BoxingDude1
        • Terry Fetzer
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
            ok guy..keep up your dukes.

            --- Mark <markgrayinator@...> wrote:

            > Looking for people interested in putting on the
            > gloves and fighting
            > full contact, man to man, whatever level you're at.
            > Cauc. male, 6'1",
            > 182lbs, average build, beginner boxer.

            BoxingDude1

            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!