Looking for boxing action Wisconsin

  • nudeboxerguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
      I am from Mi, WI., looking for dudes in or near my area for a little
      boxing, one sided, gut punching, full contact, to submission, almost
      any action. 6', 185lbs, average build,32" waist, 38" chest, 16"
      biceps 55, nice body for a dude my age. Gloved action only, not
      really into bare knuckle, love the punches.
    • David Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
        Hey, Will be in WI in June and up for some action!!