Re: [fighting4fun] fort lauderdale fighters wanted

  • Charles Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      Wish I was in the area champ...DING!!!  To KO at all???

      On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 12:39 AM, charles <schnauzerxxx@...> wrote:

      looking for guys in the tri county se florida area i box brawl rip strip even my fav cock fight stats 5'5,160,43 short stocky beefy muscular scraper here so if in se florida are visiting or live & wanna battle email me here LETS FIGHT

    • David Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
        Hey,  You Gut Punch?

        looking for guys in the tri county se florida area i box brawl rip strip even my fav cock fight stats 5'5,160,43 short stocky beefy muscular scraper here so if in se florida are visiting or live & wanna battle email me here LETS FIGHT

      • Adrian Navarro
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
          You sound like you need an ass kicking, cocky.  I am in Oregon, if ever here where men are men, let's fight

          looking for guys in the tri county se florida area i box brawl rip strip even my fav cock fight stats 5'5,160,43 short stocky beefy muscular scraper here so if in se florida are visiting or live & wanna battle email me here LETS FIGHT

        • charles blondeau
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2010
            yes i d
            yes i do gut punch