Re: Nino Fidencio in San Antonio

  • jrkingcctx
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
      --- In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, maria garcia <mogasp44@...> wrote:

      > Please tell me if there are any Fidencista practicing in San
      Antonio, Texas.

      > I have a brother that suffered a severe stroke called Guillian-
      Barre Syndrome July 11, 2006 and was left paralyzed from the neck
      down.

      > Our family has a strong faith to Nino Fidencio. We have visited
      his church in "Espinasos". October 15, 1997, we were and still are
      very grateful for his help.

      > When my brother gets well enough to travel, we want to take him
      to "Espinasos".

      > If there is a Fidencista in San Antonio or near San Antonio,
      please advise me of where and how I may reach him/her.

      > May God Bless you.
      >
      > Art Padilla

      Hi Art

      My name is jesse Camareno There are materias in Espinazo but have
      not keept up with them. There is a Templo dedicated to El Nino
      Fidencio in Robstown Texas out side of Corpus Christi

    • JOEL
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2006
        hello my name ids joel from dallas there is a materia here in dallas
        also if you need nore info you can cALL ME AT 2144058718

        In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, "jrkingcctx" <camarenojr@...> wrote:

        > --- In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, maria garcia <mogasp44@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Please tell me if there are any Fidencista practicing in San
        > Antonio, Texas.
        > >
        > > I have a brother that suffered a severe stroke called Guillian-
        > Barre Syndrome July 11, 2006 and was left paralyzed from the neck
        > down.
        > >
        > > Our family has a strong faith to Nino Fidencio. We have visited
        > his church in "Espinasos". October 15, 1997, we were and still are
        > very grateful for his help.
        > >
        > > When my brother gets well enough to travel, we want to take him
        > to "Espinasos".
        > >
        > > If there is a Fidencista in San Antonio or near San Antonio,
        > please advise me of where and how I may reach him/her.
        > >
        > > May God Bless you.
        > >
        > > Art Padilla
        >
        > Hi Art
        >
        > My name is jesse Camareno There are materias in Espinazo but have
        > not keept up with them. There is a Templo dedicated to El Nino
        > Fidencio in Robstown Texas out side of Corpus Christi

      • irma.ester
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
          Hello,

          Can someone email me the information on a materia in Buda, Texas? I
          really need the help.

          Irma

          --- In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, "cajitafidencista"
          <cajitafidencista@...> wrote:

          > --- In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, "albertoandlydia"
          > <albertoandlydia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In fidencio@yahoogroups.com, maria garcia <mogasp44@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Please tell me if there are any Fidencista practicing in San
          > > Antonio, Texas.
          > > >
          > > > I have a brother that suffered a severe stroke called
          Guillian-
          > > Barre Syndrome July 11, 2006 and was left paralyzed from the neck
          > > down.
          > > >
          > > > Our family has a strong faith to Nino Fidencio. We have
          > visited
          > > his church in "Espinasos". October 15, 1997, we were and still
          > are
          > > very grateful for his help.
          > > >
          > > > When my brother gets well enough to travel, we want to take
          > him
          > > to "Espinasos".
          > > >
          > > > If there is a Fidencista in San Antonio or near San Antonio,
          > > please advise me of where and how I may reach him/her.
          > > >
          > > > May God Bless you.
          > >
          > > I HAVE MATERIAS ALEJANDRA MENDEZ IN BUDA, TX. AND JOHN MACIATE IN
          > > LYTLE, TX. LYTLE IS A SMALL COMMUNITY (SOUTHWEST), JUST OUTSIDE
          > SAN
          > > ANTONIO, TX. ALBERTO.
          > > >
          > > > Art Padilla
          > > >
          > >EN AUSTIN SE ENCUENTRA UNA MATERIA.

        • Felix Mendoza
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008
            THERE IS ON IN LYTLE, TEXAS. CAN I PLEASE HAVE THAT INFO FO RLA MATERIA IN LYTLE
            FELIX

            Felix Mendoza