-The Bukowski Hangover Project -

  • wingedpiper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      If you're an author who's serious about getting your work out there,
      please check out the company we've formed called The Bukowski
      Hangover Project.
      Click the link below and don't miss out on one hell of an opportunity.
      This is for writers, publishers, advertisers and distributors.
      Kiss the "status quo" goodbye...
      If you decide to sign on with our company, please email me at
      Wingedpiper@... and I'll be happy to help you get started.

      The Bukowski Hangover Project
      http://www.babelmagazine.com/bukowski/

      Looking forward to working with as many of you as possible.

      Best Wishes,

      Lisa Guliani
      Sisyphus Press