Babel Magazine Issue #94 Political Articles/Victor Thorn show Update

  • wingedpiper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      Babel Magazine Issue #94 is now online at
      http://www.babelmagazine.com and this week's issue is
      our longest one ever, with 120 pages of kick-ass
      material!
      Be sure to check it all out - it's a feast for the
      eyes and the brain.

      This week's original political articles are:

      "Mars Is The Real Threat" by Hero Cee
      http://www.babelmagazine.com/issue94/mars.html

      ""Jim Marrs' Rule By Secrecy and the Kennedy
      Assassination by Victor Thorn
      http://www.babelmagazine.com/issue94/marrs.html

      "Has Anyone Seen the Constitution Lately?"
      by ME...:-)
      http://www.babelmagazine.com/issue94/constitution.html

      In addition, this Monday's guest on the Victor Thorn
      Show is Mr. Jon Rappoport of "No More Fake News" and
      www.stratiawire.com.
      We'll be discussing the depopulation agenda, AIDS,
      9/11, Bush's stupid war, and more.
      You can tune in to the show by clicking:
      http://www.realityradionetwork.com or by clicking the
      Victor thorn Show link on the Babel Magazine homepage.
      the program begins at 9 pm EST SHARP!
      You'll need Real Player to listen in - I hope you'll
      hang out with us on Monday night - it promises to be
      another informative, excellent and thought provoking
      show.

      Till next time, be well, stay safe, and keep it
      rockin'...

      See ya on the radio tomorrow night (Monday, 3/3).

      Best wishes,

      Lisa Guliani
      Babel Magazine

      =====
      - Life is just one damned thing after another....