Starting a Fiction Writer's Group

  • chemduck1
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 23, 2000
      I am looking to start a group for reading and critiquing fiction. We would meet near Essex Co. NJ.
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2 4:58 PM
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the