Coelacanth Magazine, and the Algonkian

  • redbrickwriters2001
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 1, 2001
      announce two important happenings. The first: Coelacanth
      Magazine (www.coelacanthmagazine) is calling for
      submissions of fiction, poetry, and artwork. The second event
      we would like to announce is the opening of new
      workshop in the Berkshire Mountain Area, the Algonkian.
      This brilliant workshop will be taught by Michael
      Neff, the founder of Web Del Sol. I will be posting the
      full flier shortly. Thank you for your time, and we
      hope to hear from all of you.<br><br>Yours
      truly,<br><br>William Charles Delman
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the