New Member Hello

  • david_meyer_2000
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 5, 1999
      Greetings fellow writers,<br><br>Newbie to the
      club and wanted to say hello. My name is Dave and I
      live in the Tampa area. I am currently writing my
      first novel (action / adventure) after being published
      a few times in various magazines. My efforts are
      being pushed by my wife, and some friends of ours who
      have been professional mystery novelists for the
      better part of fifteen years. They have had over 65
      books EACH published.<br><br>Hope to get to know some
      of you out there and hope each of you have a great
      weekend.<br><br>Dave
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the