TULSA GAY WHITE MEN WRITERS WORKSHOP..

  • geraldjerryr2000
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 4, 2001
      I am forming a fiction writers workshop. The
      workshop will be for those gay men who live in or near the
      city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The group will meet weekly.
      The only taboo is explicit porno. That will not be
      tolerated. If you have the desire to write and want to
      associate with your peers contact me. Time, day & location
      will be set the moment I get a sufficiant amount or
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the