Greetings All!

  • rawnerveme
    Message 1 of 54 , Dec 19, 2000
      Hi!<br><br>My name is Julia Nielsen and I can
      finally say I am a published author that just published
      my first novel, "One Step at a Time." It is a
      fictional novel based on four different peoples struggle
      with mental illness. I am currently writing on
      Themestream and have published with a number of ezines. An
      excerpt from my second novel, "The Freak and Me," is
      featured on Amazing Author's Showcase. I love fiction
      writing and chatting about writing and anything
      else.<br><br>Ok, now that I am done with shameless self-promotion,
      I hope I can gain friendships here.<br><br>Julia
      advice along the way.
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the