Re: Greeting all

  • billfu43
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 23, 2000
      Hi Kat. I'm Bill, 45 and writing for about 6
      years. I've had 3 short stories published on e-zines. I
      was hoping to find some writers from the Northern New
      Jersey area to form a group. What kind of writing do you
      do?
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the