Greetings!

  • MarkMyWord_81
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 3, 2000
      Hello! I've just joined and hope to see this club
      be very active. I'm a journalist and a
      novelist-wanna-be. I've written about half a dozen Young Adult
      adventure novels (some Christian, some secular) & two
      mainstream horror novels...none yet published.<br><br>I HAVE
      co-authored a self-published coffee table book on local
      history, though, that is now in its second printing and is
      doing very well. It is on Ste. Genevieve, Mo., oldest
      permanent European settlement in what was the Upper
      Louisiana Territory and an architectural heritage gold
      mine. (Also the setting of my vampire novel, which I
      plan to revamp [No pun intended!] this summer & submit
      to an agent or publisher.)<br><br>I look forward to
      visiting with each of you! :-)<br><br>MarkMyWord
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2 4:58 PM
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the