Re: The Hard Boiled School

  • rgnaylor
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 4, 2000
      I am also a beginning writer who's got an
      inferiority complex around my writing. I will help bring in
      members by listing this link in my list of websites at
      the Hard Boiled School. As far as writing exercises,
      I picked up a book at the library that was
      recommended to me called "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie
      Goldberg. I haven't started it yet, but I am told it is
      very helpful. <br><br>RG Naylor
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the