The Hard Boiled School

  • rgnaylor
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 31, 2000
      Check out his new club for those who prefer their
      fiction and movies...a little hard boiled. We will be
      talking about authors like Raymond Chandler and Elmore
      Leonard, and watching movies with Bogart, Garner, Gibson,
      etc. Come drop by and leave a
    • wingedpiper
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2002
        Check out Babel Magazine - the hottest zine on
        the Web!!!<br>We're looking for wild, edgy, personal,
        over the top, confessional, funny, ranting, close to
        the bone material...<br>Come see why Babel's the