In last 7 days
This is a discussion group for people interested in the fibre arts of the dark ages and medieval time period, approximately 600-1600 AD. The list is for members of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) in Ealdormere Province of Ontario). Our arts include, but are not limited to, embroidery, cross-stitch, beading, lace-making, nalbinding, spinning, loom weaving, tablet weaving, dyeing, felting and handsewing.
- Oct 21, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses