The Anthvoke

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2001
      Hey all!

      Hope everyone is surving Monday morning.

      My short story, THE ANTHVOKE, is the featured tale both this week and
      next at Strange Horizons, a really awesome Internet magazine of
      speculative fiction. The web address is

      www.strangehorizons.com

      and my story can be reached by hiting the Fiction button.

      I hope all of you will get a chance to read THE ANTHVOKE. Let me
      (and the site) know your thoughts on it.

      Steve