supernatural book

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
      Hello all...

      I work for Lethe Press, a new publisher that caters to gothic
      readers. I want to offer a special deal to all my fellow darklings
      and fiends...

      If you purchase THE SUPERNATURAL IN MODERN ENGLISH FICTION -- one of
      the best introductions to Gothic and early tales of terror and
      fantasy -- at www.bn.com, Lethe Press will mail you out a check!

      Here's how it works. Log onto the Barnes & Noble website. Type in
      the title and see the nifty listing. The price is only $19.95 for
      pages and pages of chilling material. Order the book, maybe even
      order 2 copies, one for your library, one for a friend...

      When you get your book, take the receipt that comes with it and mail
      it or a photocopy to Lethe Press [address below]. Within a week
      you'll receive a check from Lethe for $4.00! -- that's more than a
      20% rebate.

      This offer is only being presented to members of select newsgroups.

      Steve @ Lethe Press

      Lethe Press
      102 Heritage Avenue
      Maple Shade, NJ 08052
      www.lethepress.com

      Immerse yourself in forgotten works
    • Stephanie Schafer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
        Steve,

        Please, I would appriciate it if you would not advertise on my newsgroup.
        Thanks.

        -Bliss