652THE WAR HAS JUST BEGAN.

  • monk
    Apr 5, 2011
      4/5/11

      By Joseph F. Mazzaferro message #1

      The newest member a eleven part motivating speech to our members and friends.

      THE WAR OF THE WORLDS MODERN VERSION.

      Its a war against pollution.

      -Its them vs us-the spammers-no surrender no retreat-.

      The battle lines are drawn-In the great spam wars of 2011.

      We must stop acting like cowards. We need to take back control from spammers.

      Their invasion of our space from these annoying spammers its gotten out of control and must be stopped use your mind power of the word your weapon!

      -JOE-