Re: [fhctech] Installing Windows 2000 on Gateway Computers

  • Merlin R Kitchen
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 13, 2006
      When we got Win2K licences from the Church several years ago, they
      furnished not only the CD but a set of 4 disketts which would get it
      started, so with that we could boot from the A:
      If you have Church licences and a Church supplied WIN2K CD, perhaps you
      could ask them for the set of disketts that go with it.
      Merlin Kitchen
    • lemow@email.com
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 26 11:26 AM
        Dave,