RE: [fhctech] changing color-toolbar

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      Since it only affects IE, someone may have loaded a "skin".  I don't use them myself, so I'm not sure how to remove one.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
        Looking at one FAQ, look for an option under "Tools" called "Toolbar wallpaper".  It's not there by default, but will be there if someone installed a add-on from Microsoft to enable skins.