Re: Installing Pedigree Resource File disk 61 through 105

  • haggisholder
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2005
      I'm not sure if my last reply posted properly...

      We were able to accomplish our tasks. All of the client computers
      can now access discs 1-105 on the server. Thanks to all who helped,
      especially Don Blanchard, who gave us a very specific set of
      instructions that we followed.

      Thanks,
      Panguitch Family History Center

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Don L. Blanchard" <blanchard@n...>
      wrote:

      > I thought that someone else would have responded to you before
      now. It
      > does not sound like the original install was a standard install.
      There are

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
        >>> All of the client computers can now access discs 1-105 on the server.
        <<<

        The high number is now 115. Two sets (10 CDs) were released in the past
        month or so.
      • haggisholder
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
          Yeah. As soon as we get the other CDs, we'll install them as well.

          Thanks,
          Panguitch FHC