RE: [fhctech] Re: installing new HDD

  • David J. Wardell
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 3, 2005
      Well,

      Performance is relative.  I personally have no issues running applications considerably more involved than the Church databases on a Windows XP-based server 450mhz/ 384mb.  Given the level of complexity any disk overlay imposes, I also personally believe it's well-worth the price of a Windows XP upgrade to have drive management done in the OS if it can't be done through hardware.

      Just an opinion,

      DW

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 6, 2005
        Well, if only one hard drive is installed in a computer, I would not expect
        the software to give you the option of copying from one drive to another...

        Dana