Help

  • Sue Barnsley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      We are using a fifth computer as a "server" with the IGI disks downloaded to that particular computer. All the other computers are mapped to this particular computer. However, I would also like to download the 1881 Census BI and Canada and some of the Vital Records Indexes. But there does not appear to be a function within the FH Resource program that allows for changing where you pull the information from. Suggestions on how to go about doing this?

      Sue Barnsley
      Riverbend FHC, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        Look at the info at http://www.fhctech.org/fhc/applications/fhrfviewer.htm

        You have to use either a network or a CD installation for all the resources.
        When using a server, the various databases can be on different computers, it
        just requires the registry on each computer pointing to the correct drive
        mapping or UNC path.

        There isn't a place within the program to make configuration changes.