RE: [fhctech] NTVDM - again

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2005
      What happens if you're logged in as Administrator? I'm thinking it's rights
      to the directory(s) that FS lives in (C:\PAS). It might not be able to
      create some temporary files.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
        All installations are done as administrator, and I have been running
        under the administrator account.

        It looks like everything is functioning except the Ancestral File
        GEDCOM. I can create a GEDCOM from the IGI (LDS Options), I can view
        the Ancestral File individual information and pedigrees on screen,
        etc.

        --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "RussellHltn" <RussellHltn@v...>
        wrote:
        > What happens if you're logged in as Administrator? I'm thinking
        it's rights
        > to the directory(s) that FS lives in (C:\PAS). It might not be
        able to
        > create some temporary files.

        Behalf Of