Re: [fhctech] Printing to HP 1300 from dos Family Search

  • Merlin R Kitchen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      We have both HP 1200 and HP 1300  and tried to hook up via the USB cable but had to switch back to the parallel cable so that the DOS FamilySearch would print properly.

      We also use the "water mark" feature to identify which computer the printout comes from, but the DOS printouts will not print the "water mark."
      Merlin Kitchen

      On Tue, 31 May 2005 22:35:47 EDT MBarnhurst@... writes:
      From my experience, the old FamilySearch will only print to a printer connected to a parallel port and not to a USB port.

      Mike Barnhurst