RE: [fhctech] Digital Imaging -- image too large for floppy

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2005
      Joyce,
      It sounds to me like you have been selecting "Output to Diskette" and then
      changing the destination from A: to E:. The method I use is to format a CD-R
      or a CD-RW in UDF format, and leave it in the drive at all times. Then I can
      select "Output to CD" and then change the destination from D: to E: so the
      files get written to my USB drive instead of the CD.

      Another option is to use the Canon software that came with the flatbed
      scanner instead of the software provided by the Church.

      Hey, does anyone here know how to get an updated version of the software
      provided by the Church? Do I just call the 6044 number?

      Thanks,
      Dana

      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2005
        Is there an updated version? Return and report, please.

        It sounds to me like you have been selecting "Output to Diskette" and then
        changing the destination from A: to E:. The method I use is to format a CD-R
        or a CD-RW in UDF format, and leave it in the drive at all times. Then I can
        select "Output to CD" and then change the destination from D: to E: so the
        files get written to my USB drive instead of the CD.

        Another option is to use the Canon software that came with the flatbed
        scanner instead of the software provided by the Church.

        Hey, does anyone here know how to get an updated version of the software
        provided by the Church? Do I just call the 6044 number?

        Thanks,
        Dana

        Subscribe: fhctech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links