BYU 11th Stake Family History Center network (fwd)

  • Rick Klemetson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      I know that many of you are doing things to help other centers that we
      never hear about, just wanted to pass this one on as one of the centers
      done locally.

      Rick Klemetson
      Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:29:39 -0700
      From: "Michael Manwaring" <ManwarM@...>
      To: Rick@...
      Subject: BYU 11th Stake Family History Center network

      I just wanted to let you know that we now have 12 workstations in the =
      family History Center running Family Search from the network. This is due
      =
      much to your help.

      We have 2 concurrent Family History Sunday School classes at 9:45, 11:45, =
      1:45, and 3:45 each Sunday. With 2 classrooms with 6 workstations in each
      =
      one, we are able to have 60 to 100 people share an hour of hands on family
      =
      history instruction each week.

      We hope you will be able to continue making this technology available. I =
      would appreciate it if you would send me any news of available updates and
      =
      tools.

      Thanks.

      Michael Manwaring