Re: [fhctech] Windows NT Backup

  • Louis Puster
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2001
      Another backup technique which should probably be used more: Backup to another
      computer over the network! You can create a folder on one (or more)
      workstations called "serverbackup", or something, and either use a built-in
      backup feature, or simply copy the files there. You could make an icon that
      runs a DOS batch file which issues one or more COPY commands. This should not
      be your only backup technique, but it works very quickly so it is feasible to
      back up more than once a day if you wish.

      Louis.