RE: [fhctech] Extraction group? Question about printing....

  • Loren L Mckimmy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2001

      From: Loren L Mckimmy [mailto:lorenl@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 4:00 PM
      To: fhctech@egroups.com
      Subject: RE: [fhctech] Extraction group? Question about printing....

      The best way to resolve the printing problems with UDE Home is to go to this Address

      and down load the ADE6 program including the Manuel.  This is a windows based program for extracting. The programs need to have the UDE templets files added to it from the utilities Menu    You must have windows on your computer in order to use this program. Once you use it you will never use UDE again. I have been using it for over a year now and I love it.You can arange the field in the same order as the work is that you are extractinig from. This arangement can then be saved for the next batch. The saved data can be viewed or edited with the UDE or ADE program.
       If you have any other questions please contact me at

      I am involved with the UDE Home Family Extract]   ion program in our Ward/Stake.  I am curious if there is any list or group that has Extraction as its focus.  Does anyone know?

      The UDE program is DOS based.  Occasionally there is a computer / printer combination that won't print properly.  On one the  printer doesn't respond at all.  On another it prints garbage.

      Most of the other computer/printers don't have any problems. I installed the software on several home computers in our stake and so the software is the same.  Does anyone know a DOS command or some Windows setting that would enable these computers to print properly?

      Thanks.

      Lynn Gerber
      Winslow, Arizona
      (Standing on the Corner)