Re: [fhctech] Policy Question

  • simonsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      I would call the church- 800-453-3860 ext 23678 then option 4

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        I'm not sure if it was FS or PAF that was listed at one time in the policy.
        That was back in the days when computers were expensive and the internet as
        we know it now didn't exist. I don't think it's been stated in newer
        versions and FS (DOS) is getting rather old.

        Except for TempleReady I think you're probably better off with an internet
        connection. The clerk's computer is not allowed to be connected to the
        internet at this time.