Policy Question

  • Connie Bradbury
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      If I am recalling correctly, FamilySearch could be installed on the clerk's
      computer, especially in remote locations with no FHC. Has this changed or
      am I not remembering correctly.

      Thanks.

      Connie
    • simonsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        I would call the church- 800-453-3860 ext 23678 then option 4

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
          I'm not sure if it was FS or PAF that was listed at one time in the policy.
          That was back in the days when computers were expensive and the internet as
          we know it now didn't exist. I don't think it's been stated in newer
          versions and FS (DOS) is getting rather old.

          Except for TempleReady I think you're probably better off with an internet
          connection. The clerk's computer is not allowed to be connected to the
          internet at this time.