[fhctech] Recycle your computers at Office Depot

  • Russell Houlton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14 7:39 PM
      >>> Each Customer may return one (1) piece of Approved
      Equipment to an Office Depot retail store per day. <<<

      I'm sure they'll allow me to take a CPU and monitor on one trip, but I'd
      still need multiple trips to dispose of all the clunkers I have in the back
      room.

      - Russell -
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 9:37 PM
        Russell Houlton wrote:
        > Equipment to an Office Depot retail store per day. <<<
        >
        > I'm sure they'll allow me to take a CPU and monitor on one trip, but
        > I'd still need multiple trips to dispose of all the clunkers I have
        > in the back room.
        >

        > - Russell -

        Bring along your spouse, kids, neighbors or whatever and have each one carry
        in something. Just because they limit to one item per individual does not
        mean the individuals and the stuff cannot all come in the same vehicle!!

        Gary Templeman
      • Evaline Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17 9:38 PM
          My thought exactly. It is a great service. Evaline