  • hugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      I need some info on trying to understand the PAFWIZ program. after
      downloading it everything seemed great. I started to go through the
      tutorial but found that several families on my PAF5 that had the ordnances
      completed were not listed in the PAFWIZ. When I thought I had a family on
      this program that needed to be brought up to date I discovered on my PAF it
      was alrady completed. Any ideals what I could have done
      wrong....... thanks in advance hugh