WebPage updated

  • Rick Klemetson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 10:09 PM
      I've updated the web page to include Gary Clarks comments on setting up
      a DOS Client. I've downloaded the needed file (WG1049.EXE) from the
      Microsoft site and have it linked from the within Gary's comments.

      Gary's comments -
      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~fhcnet/fhctech/dosclient.html

      I also loaded the PRN2FILE instructions to the page with links to the
      PRN2FILE. This allows you to capture the printer output into a text
      file. This is especially nice for running large files through temple
      ready.

      PRN2FILE page -
      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~fhcnet/fhctech/print2file.html

      Rick Klemetson - The Computer Guy
      Cell - (801) 358-7870 Pager - (801) 342-1707
      Email - mailto:klem@...