RE: [fhctech] Re: where do you go on Familiyl search.org to check temple ordinances?

  • Derrick Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      You don't necessarily have to shell out big bucks for a card that supports
      two monitors- in many cases you can use multiple single-monitor cards that
      you may already have laying around (or in an older computer). Currently I'm
      running 3 displays from one dual-port AGP and one single-port PCI card, and
      I've previously had up to 5 video cards installed at a time. I've been
      using this handle little feature since Win98, and I completely agree that
      it's *much* easier doing many things, genealogy included. There's a
      Microsoft KB article for those who haven't tried before.

      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238886&sd=tech