[fhctech]Ancestry.com login

  • Michael Provard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Many family history centers have experienced problems with their Ancestry.com login. We have received information from Ancestry.com concerning this issue. We have sent the detailed instructions how to resolve this problem to each family history center through their LDSMail e-mail account. If you have problems accessing or using LDSMail, please call us at 800-346-6044. If you have problems with Ancestry.com, please e-mail them at fhcsupport@....

      Mike Provard
      Family History Center Support

      This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.