Re: 1880 US Census installation on a network

  • gaileyclandad1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
      Thanks Merlin, for the response I am just down the street a bit
      from your dad's old place here. I have part of the FHRF working
      well, but as I was putting in the 1880 census, I came across the
      part quoted in my initial message and that threw me. I do have the
      printout from Viewer 4.0 but forgot to mention it. So, I'm back at
      it tomorrow...Thanks!

      Dick

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, Merlin R Kitchen <mkitchen@j...>
      wrote:
      > On the CD labeled Viewer 4.0 that comes with the US 1880 census is
      > folder named "support". Open up that folder and you will find a
      file
      > labeled: "Network setup instructions.rtf" which will give you
      complete
      > instructions on how to install the 1880 census and what it will
      look like
      > on your hard drive. Follow those instructions explicitly and you
      will be
      > successful. You can do the same with the 1881 British and 1881
      Canadian