Re: W2K policy

  • lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Harry,

      I haven't seen the note so I can only speculate but it seems likely that it
      was referring to the fact that W2K was not an upgrade edition and could be
      installed on a bare system. In this case it's important to distinguish
      between what can be done and what is permissible under the MS Enterprise
      Agreement.

      Lee