FHC Mail

  • Connie Bradbury
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
      Please tell me who to contact re problems with the FHC mail.

      Thanks.

      Connie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
        What kind of problem are you having? If it is something not addressed in the
        Frequently Asked Questions or the LDSMail.Net online help, the web site says
        you should "contact your department's help desk. If your department is not
        listed below, contact the Information & Communications Systems (ICS) help
        desk. Calls to the help desk should be restricted to issues related to
        system access (i.e. password issues, etc.)"

        The phone number for Family and Church History is 1-800-346-6044, so that
        would be where I would start if the first two options are not appropriate.

        > Please tell me who to contact re problems with the FHC mail.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Connie

      • Connie Bradbury
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
          Gary:

          I don't think I got back to you on this. I'm still working on it. I recall
          a former director getting the instructions for setting up an email account
          but they are no where to be found right now. We aren't sure it was ever set
          up. I recall having a conversation about it and who should have access.

          This will have to wait until next year as I am headed to Utah tomorrow
          night.

          Thanks for the information though.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/