RE: [fhctech] Re: Family Search

  • Rick Klemetson
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 31, 2000

      Make sure you have the subst commands loaded in the autoexec.bat file. Test to make sure the drives are available before running the install CD. You can also download a zipped copy of the p:\pas directory from the web site –

      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~fhcnet/fhctech/pasnet.html

      Rick Klemetson

      Rick@...

      (801) 636-5700 Cell

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 27, 2005
        It's a separate CD that's only for installation. It's likely hidden in a
        stack of paper or closet somewhere. There is no download. SLC might well
        send another copy.