Re: Windows 2000 - PAF 2.31

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2003
      When running a DOS based program under windows, do an <ALT>+<ENTER>
      to make the program full screen

      Randy

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Rosenlof" <sparky@x> wrote:
      > Windows 2000 Professional
      >
      > I can't seem to get PAF 2.31 or 3 to run in FullScreen from a
      desktop icon.
      > It only fills the top 1/3 of the screen. I've fiddled with the
      properties
      > and just can't seem to figure it out.
      >
      > It does run in FullScreen through FamilySearch
      >
      > Any Suggestions ?
      >
      > Tim Rosenlof
      > Lehi Utah FHC
    • Dennis Stewart
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        Tim,

        There is also a setting under the Properties item for the icon that you can
        set to show the application on full screen. At least I think that is where
        it is--I am not at the FHC this morning so I am going from memory. If you
        can't find it let me know and I will check it the next time I visit the FHC.

        Be advised that sometimes I have trouble with this setting. On some machines
        I have had to set it to not run full screen because the application will
        lock up when I use full screen.

        Dennis Stewart
        Meridan Idaho East Stake FHC
        dstewart@...

        When running a DOS based program under windows, do an <ALT>+<ENTER>
        to make the program full screen

        Randy

        --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Rosenlof" <sparky@x> wrote:
        > Windows 2000 Professional
        >
        > I can't seem to get PAF 2.31 or 3 to run in FullScreen from a
        desktop icon.
        > It only fills the top 1/3 of the screen. I've fiddled with the
        properties
        > and just can't seem to figure it out.
        >
        > It does run in FullScreen through FamilySearch
        >
        > Any Suggestions ?
        >
        > Tim Rosenlof
        > Lehi Utah FHC

        Subscribe: fhctech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Russell Houlton
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
          Right-click the shortcut (it won't work if the icon is the actual file),
          select Properties, under the Options tab, look at Display options.

          roups.yahoo.com]On Behalf Of Dennis Stewart