[fhctech] RE: A Puzzle

  • Russell Houlton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2003
      >>> I haven't called her back because I don't know what to say. What do
      I tell her? <<<

      What kind of time line has been promised or is she expecting?

      There's a part of me that says you've just got some names to use for class
      training on how to submit names. <grin> What better way then to actually
      do it? If 4,000 is too much for you, you could share the wealth. Maybe
      the youth are looking for a good spiritual project? ( 100 youth with 40
      names each) Think of the possibilities! I see lots of lemonade in this
      lemon ;-)

      - Russell -