Recommendations for CD imaging?

  • Rick Klemetson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I have everything running on my server but the Pedigree Resource Files cd's.
      I understand that we need to use a Virtual CDRom software. What have you
      used, cost, where do I get it?

      Thanks
      Rick Klemetson
      Rick@...
    • donbradbury@cix.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        >Virtual CDRom software

        I've used IMSI's CD Copier Pro, though not for this particular duty,
        but is it strictly necessary?

        Rick Prentice, where are you? I should explain that Rick's our
        computer wizard here in Sheffield.

        Don Bradbury
        Director, Sheffield, England, FHC