Re: PRF on Single Hard Drive and on network

  • franhberry@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      I am still working on getting PRF to go on a single computer. But my N: drive keeps disappearing from My Computer. I'm using win 98SE.

      Line in Autoexec.bat:
      subst N: C:\ldscds\prfviewer

      I know that the discussion has been made about the subst drive not appearing in My Computer. I checked for archived discussions, there are none.

      What is the trick to having the created drive appear permanently.  Is there a line I can put in the autoexec.bat that will magically keep it there?

      Thanks for the direction.

      Fran